Sunday, March 6, 2011

Break

In between all the studying this weekend, I got to take a quick break to go cheer on the UMD Bulldogs against Nebraska-Omaha on Saturday night!
Normally I frequent the student section, but I had a special treat from my friend Isaac- he had an extra ticket in a box suite, right on center ice! I was pretty stoked, and was sitting on the edge of my seat most of the game!
I was working diligently on my cowl in between periods in order to calm down from all the cheering, excitement and action...
and afterwards I was able to stop off and see a crazy brother in the curling club for a quick talk and a drink before heading home.
Next weekend- PLAYOFFS!!!
It's my last week before spring break, so a big push to get a lot done. I'm already almost done with the cowl, so hopefully I'll finish that and get some pictures in the next couple of days. We'll see?

No comments: