Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Roommates Tie the Knot

This last weekend was very full and a lot of fun for me!
My old roommates Mark and Larissa, after being together for years, finally tied the knot. I was lucky enough to share the day with them as a Bridesmaid, enjoying dancing and photos and laughter.
Larissa was a breathtaking bride in a beautiful gown, and the ceremony was very reflective of them as a couple and their personalities.
We had a lot of fun getting ready, getting hair done, and causing a slight ruckus with cups of coffee in our hands.
I brought Tyler along with me, and he had no problem getting to know them better than he did before. He also did a kickin' job on the dance floor.. :)
All in all, it was an incredible weekend, and one that I won't ever forget.
Congratulations, Mark and Larissa!!

No comments: