Monday, August 30, 2010

Seneca

This weekend proved to be productive in my down time at VE.I was able to complete two of the three cable bits for the top part of the Seneca sweater, and it's very close to finishing. It was nice for having at work, because the simplicity of the pattern meant I could put it down to give orientations and belay tests and pick it right back up for another ten minutes in between customers. I'm hoping to have it finished and taking a bath by the end of the week!
After all, this is my last week to finish my two big sweater projects before school starts! Since I only have the shoulders and hood left on the Vivian, I have high hopes that it'll be my weekend project, taking a bath by Labor Day.
I have time today to work on them, in between lesson planning and website creating and a quick climbing session. Tyler and I were planning on heading to Palisade, but the 80 degree day plus wicked humidity canceled those plans. Good thing I have every other weekend off this fall... time to send my projects... :)
Okay, knitting projects first, then climbing projects.
Ambitious?
I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

No comments: