Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vivian Body

After a big push, I finally finished the body of my Vivian sweater!I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of all of the cables, and you'd think that after so many I would be done with them and ready to move on to something easy like stockinette or lace. But they're so pretty, and they look so elegant across the back that I can't wait to do more. I'm going to give my fingers a chance to shake out before starting on the sleeve tonight.
I feel like the picture above doesn't do justice to how big the body actually is, so here's a little comparison:The bottom is supposed to shape over the hips and go down low, so it's pretty big. After doing all this I feel like the sleeves are gonna be a snap.
Tyler's getting back later tonight, so a little more time to work on sleeves. Tomorrow, if it's as hot and humid as today, probably a little more of this:slacklining out to the icehouse.
If you fall, a nice dip in Lake Superior feels good. :)

No comments: